Part 2 Architectural Assistant
We have taken on a number of new and exciting projects over the last few months and are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team at Ellis Hillman Partnership Ltd.
We are a busy practice with a diverse portfolio across many sectors, including residential, social housing, healthcare and industrial.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to run small to medium sized projects through all RIBA Workstages and get a valuable, diverse and rounded experience across all elements of the design and construction process.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
• Part 2 qualified and ideally you will already ideally have experience within a UK based practice.
• Post qualification experience in practice
• Experience using REVIT in practice
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience working on a number of RIBA stages
To work as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will be:
• Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals
• Assisting in the preparation of drawings, reports, visualisations, schedules and specifications
• Liaising with clients and planning officers and building control inspectors
• Coordinating designs with other members of the team
Salary: Dependent on Experience.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.